Digg aggregated a ton of different news sources and their opinions on what will happen after the full repeal takes effect.
- Two Tracks — Fast and slow lanes
- Mobile will be effected first
- Other countries will follow suit
- Small businesses will get hit the hardest
- The decision could make poverty worse
Check out the article for all the details and links to the corresponding sites…while you still can…
…and so it begins, the slow demise of a once great scientific nation.
This guy is donating over 5000 bitcoins to charity and he’s looking for recommendations.
The Pineapple Fund
“Over five years, a total of 2,004 pedestrian tickets were issued in Duval County, which is comprised almost entirely by the city of Jacksonville. Of those tickets, 982 people who failed or were unable to pay the fine lost their driver’s licenses or their ability to obtain one, according to the analysis.”